The Accu-Tac BR-4 G2 Bolt Action Bipod with the quick detach was designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA. This smaller bipod is convenient for a more grounded shot. The BR-4 is 100% billet, made from the highest quality aircraft aluminum available. Their quick detach rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure. The quick detach attaches to a 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds without the need to use extra tools for tightening. Their leg design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 5 different positions with the advantage of being able to position each leg differently. The updated G2 model now offers leg extensions with a total of 5 notches for additional height. The BR-4 G2 has the ability to cant which can be locked with its new throw lever. To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg positions can be deployed in a 45 or 90 degree position either forwards or backwards, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arch.
Shipping & Delivery
STANDARD SHIPPING PROGRAM
- Free freight on invoiced orders over 500.00
- Sub $500.00, flat rate = 10.99$
- *Shipping to Lower 48
- *Exception – Free freight and/or billed flat rate pricing up to 50 pounds
- After 50 pounds, regardless of dollar value, table rates apply as follows:
- Greater than 50 lbs. – Less than 100 lbs = $29.99
- Greater than 100 lbs. – Less Than 200 lbs = $49.99
- Greater than 200 lbs. – Less than 300 lbs = $99.99
- Greater than 300 lbs. – Less than 400 lbs = $149.99
- Greater than 400 lbs. – Less than 500 lbs = $199.99
- Greater than 500 lbs. = $249.99
Standard Shipping: Standard shipping within the contiguous United States takes between 3 to 6 business days in transit and is fully insured and traceable. Standard shipping costs are quoted during checkout.