The Accu-Tac SR-5 Quick Detach Bipod was designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA. The SR-5 is 100% billet, made from the highest quality aircraft aluminum available. Its wide stance and ratcheted leg extension gives you the adjustability needed for precision aim and repeatability. You will feel the stability and security of your rifle as never felt before. The SR-5 G2 has the ability to cant which can be locked with its new throw lever. Their quick detach rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure; it attaches to a 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds without the need to use extra tools for tightening. Their ratcheted leg extension design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 5 different heights without having to align each leg equally. The spring loaded leg extension retracts quickly with a one-button retraction lever. The retracted leg height of 6 inches extends to a full open position of 10 inches with 3 other positions in-between. To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the spring loaded leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg position can be deployed in a 90 degree, 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc.
Shipping & Delivery
STANDARD SHIPPING PROGRAM
- Free freight on invoiced orders over 500.00
- Sub $500.00, flat rate = 10.99$
- *Shipping to Lower 48
- *Exception – Free freight and/or billed flat rate pricing up to 50 pounds
- After 50 pounds, regardless of dollar value, table rates apply as follows:
- Greater than 50 lbs. – Less than 100 lbs = $29.99
- Greater than 100 lbs. – Less Than 200 lbs = $49.99
- Greater than 200 lbs. – Less than 300 lbs = $99.99
- Greater than 300 lbs. – Less than 400 lbs = $149.99
- Greater than 400 lbs. – Less than 500 lbs = $199.99
- Greater than 500 lbs. = $249.99
Standard Shipping: Standard shipping within the contiguous United States takes between 3 to 6 business days in transit and is fully insured and traceable. Standard shipping costs are quoted during checkout.