Fine-tune your AR-15’s gas system performance with the Ergo Grip 4822.750, an advanced CNC machined 4140 chromoly steel low-profile adjustable gas block. Nitrided inside and out with a wear-resistant Melonite QPQ finish, this durable 0.750″ block clamps securely under free float tubes for concealed control.
Weighing only 2 ounces, this slim yet Superlite Ergo adjustable .750 gas block maintains the height of fixed blocks for seamless integration. A 10-32 set screw and 4-40 brass retaining screw enable the full range of adjustment from completely closed to wide open, eliminating the need for thread lock.
Chamfered low-friction edges and a semi-press fit allow smooth installations under most handguards. Ergo .750 adjustable gas block’s design keeps your rifle shooting smoother through simple, accessible tuning. Dial in ideal gas exhaust and ventilation via the included standard 5/64″ hex key screws for outstanding AR accuracy.
Features and Specifications:
- CNC machined 4140 chromoly steel
- Full shutoff with zero adjustment movement
- Nitride/Melonite QPQ finish
- Chamfered edge, semi-press fit
- Internal Diameter 0.750″
- Weighs 2 oz
- Fits under most free-float handguards
- USA-made steel & Machined in the USA
- Same profile/height as the standard low-profile gas block
- Includes (2) set screws for a secure attachment
- Includes 10-32 Set-Screw and a 4-40 Retaining Screw (Rearward facing)
- Accepts standard gas tube roll-pins but, a roll-pin is NOT included
- Fine-tuning the gas system of an AR-15 rifle
- Reducing over-gassed conditions
- Preventing malfunctions and premature wear on rifle components
- Improved rifle performance
- Reduced risk of malfunctions
- Longer lifespan for rifle components
How to Install an Adjustable Gas Block?
Ergo grip 4822.750 is quite easy and convenient to install. All you need to do is simply remove the previous gas block and adjust/install it in the place of the older gas block.
Upgrade to this ergo adjustable gas block to enjoy easy installation, durability, and easy fine-tuning of your rifle’s gas system.
|Manufacturer Part #
|Long Gun Parts