Rothco’s Rubber Training Knife is made to replicate a real knife in almost every way, providing you with a safe, more realistic way to train. Constructed with thermoplastic rubber, the training knife’s design is resilient enough to hold its shape, while flexible enough to bend. The handle measures 5 ½” X 1”, and features grip texture and a finger groove for better control while training. With a 6” blade and an overall length of 11 ½”, the rubber training knife is perfect for a variety of training exercises, including knife training, self-defense drills, and much more.
Rothco’s Rubber Training Knife is made to replicate a real knife in almost every way, providing you with a safe, more realistic way to train (It is recommended to wear appropriate face and eye protection as this item can still cause harm).
- Thermoplastic Rubber Training Knife Is Resilient Enough To Hold Its Shape, While Flexible Enough To Bend
- Handle Includes Grip Texture And Finger Groove For Better Control
- Overall Length: 11 ½” (6” Blade And 5 ½” Handle)
- Handle Is 1” Thick And The Blade Is 3/8” Thick
- Perfect For A Variety Of Training Exercises: Knife Training, Self-Defense Drills, And Much More
- Warning: Rothco’s Training Knife May Provide A Safer Way To Train, It Can Still Cause Injury To The Face Or Eyes. It Is Recommended You Use Appropriate Face And Eye Protection While Training.