For the avid outdoorsman and tactical enthusiast, Rothco’s Multi-Tool contains over ten different versatile tools; perfect for your Bug Out Bag. The top of the multi-tool includes needle nose and regular pliers, and wire cutters; the staple for any great multi-tool. One side features a serrated saw blade for cutting wood, Philips and flathead screwdrivers, and a straight edge blade for cutting packages, cloth and other items. On the opposite side, the EDC tool contains a bottle / can opener, scissors, a small flathead screwdriver, and a nail file. When you are done with each tool, the pushbuttons will unlock the tools so you can put them away. The heavyweight design is made of strong stainless steel and can be locked shut (4” long closed) for storage. The survival multi-tool comes with a snap button carry pouch and belt loop for easy access.
For the avid outdoorsman and tactical enthusiast, Rothco’s Multi-Tool contains over ten different versatile tools; perfect for your Bug Out Bag.
- The Top Of The Multi-Tool Includes 2 Pliers (Needle Nose And Regular Pliers) And Wire Cutters
- Serrated Saw Blade, Philips And Flathead Screwdrivers, And A Straight Edge Blade On One Side
- Bottle Opener / Can Opener, Scissors, A Small Flathead Screwdriver, And A Nail File On The Opposite Side
- Push Buttons Unlock Tools To Put Away After Use
- The Multi-Purpose Tool Can Easily Lock Shut
- Comes With A Snap Button Carry Pouch And Belt Loop For Everyday Carry
- Measures 6 ¼” Long Opened And 4” Closed
- Heavyweight Design Is Made Of Strong Stainless Steel