Smith & Wesson Extreme OPS Rescue Knife is the optimal tool for law enforcement and EMS personnel, and a great piece of safety gear for civilian use. The Extreme Ops Rescue Knife combines a glass breaker, seat belt cutter, and blade all in one tool. The glass window breaker and seat belt cutter aids first responders in rescuing distressed persons trapped in motor vehicles. The sharp blade allows EMS responders to cut through various materials in emergency situations, like cutting through clothing to administer CPR. The blade of this dependable knife is constructed with sturdy stainless steel for reliable use. This durable knife’s blade is detailed with a combo edge, 60% plain edge and 40% serrated. This rescue knife is assembled with a secure liner lock system, keeping the blade firmly in place, ideal for when jobs require two hands. The Smith & Wesson Knife includes a grooved and textured rubber handle, allowing for a secure grip, and is built with a pocket clip so that you can conveniently carry this pocket knife as part of your everyday carry gear.
The optimal tactical knife and survival tool for law enforcement and EMS personnel, great safety gear for civilian use.
- Extreme Ops Rescue Knife Combines A Glass Breaker, Seat Belt Cutter, And Blade All In One Tool
- Glass Window Breaker And Seat Belt Cutter Aids First Responders In Rescuing Distressed Persons Trapped In Motor Vehicles
- Sharp Blade Allows EMS Responders To Cut Through Various Materials In Emergency Situations, Like Cutting Through Clothing To Administer CPR
- Blade Of This Dependable Knife Constructed With Sturdy Stainless Steel For Reliable Use
- Versatile Knife’s Blade Is Detailed With A Combo Edge, 60% Plain Edge And 40% Serrated
- Rescue Knife Assembled With A Secure Liner Lock System, Keeping The Blade Firmly In Place, Ideal For When Jobs Require Two Hands
- Smith & Wesson Knife Includes A Grooved And Textured Rubber Handle, Allowing For A Secure Grip
- Built With A Pocket Clip So That You Can Conveniently Carry This Pocket Knife As Part Of Your Everyday Carry Gear