Comes with three panels to fit models with frame or slide mounted decocker. Hogue rubber grips are molded from a durable synthetic rubber that is not spongy or tacky, but gives that soft recoil absorbing feel, without effecting accuracy. This modern rubber requires a completely different molding process than ordinary neoprene and results in a much superior grip. The material used does not come apart or deteriorate and is resistant to all solvents and oils used around firearms. Hogue Grips give you a lasting precision fit and durability that will provide years of dependable service. The flexibility of the materials and molding process has allowed Hogue to produce superior rubber grips with features that out perform all other makes.
Shipping & Delivery
STANDARD SHIPPING PROGRAM
- Free freight on invoiced orders over 500.00
- Sub $500.00, flat rate = 10.99$
- *Shipping to Lower 48
- *Exception – Free freight and/or billed flat rate pricing up to 50 pounds
- After 50 pounds, regardless of dollar value, table rates apply as follows:
- Greater than 50 lbs. – Less than 100 lbs = $29.99
- Greater than 100 lbs. – Less Than 200 lbs = $49.99
- Greater than 200 lbs. – Less than 300 lbs = $99.99
- Greater than 300 lbs. – Less than 400 lbs = $149.99
- Greater than 400 lbs. – Less than 500 lbs = $199.99
- Greater than 500 lbs. = $249.99
Standard Shipping: Standard shipping within the contiguous United States takes between 3 to 6 business days in transit and is fully insured and traceable. Standard shipping costs are quoted during checkout.